Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Rockin' Review

So I have been doing cloth diapers on Grace since she was about a month old. Wanted to wait because #1- they were HUGE on here and #2- she was pooping all the time for the first month. It somewhat slowed down after that but not by much! No one else I knew with exception of one friend was doing or had done cloth diapers so I really had no idea what I was doing. Month later, I am thinking I have it but was still having somewhat stinky diapers. I found Bac-Out and that helped a ton but I was still thinking my detergent was not cutting it (All Free & Clear). I might have just been me but I wanted to try something different. I asked around to Mommies that I had met and were cloth diapering and a lot of the recommended Rockin' Green- all natural!

I decided to take the plunge and try it. I ordered Mighty Might Marshmallow and Lavender Mint Revival. Both came yesterday and I was really excited to try them. I tried the marshmallow first. There are super easy directions to follow on the back. They also have directions for if you have a lot of build up on the diapers, which I might try this weekend (I will keep you posted). I loved the smell of them when they came out of the wash! I did wash them twice just to get them clean and they really did smell yummy. I was disappointed because I did not get to dry them outside because I thought it was going to rain (of course it didn't). I figure the detergent and the drying outside would make them awesome! I guess I will have to let you know.

As for Grace, I believe she is officially down to 2 solid naps (knock on wood). Today she got up around 6:15 and napped a little after 9. She woke up around 10:30 and went down for her 2nd nap around 2:15. She then woke up around 3:40 and went to be a after 7 (fussing included- around 7:20).

Today was a great day in Graceland! Tomorrow we have to run some more errands and then we have music class at 1PM!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to burn through my Seventh Generation Free and Clear so I can order something new, but it causes so much back up I can't really burn through it : / I may go ahead and make the plunge and get some Rockin' Green! I had no idea they had such good scents. Mmmm, I'm a sucker for things that smell pretty ;)

    And woohoo for naps!!

    ReplyDelete