Tuesday, June 14, 2011

10 months tomorrow...


So.. here we go again! I am doing a new blog. The first one was pretty much based on my wedding and honeymoon (Pre-Grace). This one I am planning on dedicating to raising Grace with some breastfeeding knowledge sprinkled in.

I am speechless. My baby is going to be 10 months tomorrow. Her turning 10 months also mean her and I have hit the 10 month mark of breastfeeding! No formula, no supplementing! I am really proud that I have made it this far!

As for Grace, she is a crawling machine. She also babbles non-stop and loves to torture our 3 cats- really only the one tolerates her. She has starting pulling herself up on everything so now she loves to stand. She is all over the place and does not stay still for any long period of time. She also acts like she does not want to sleep. She thinks that staying in her crib playing is more important!

She has also started sleeping through the night (knock on wood). I do not have to nurse her anymore. This makes me happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I can sleep for longer periods of time. Sad because this means she is growing up! I do miss nursing her when she was really half asleep because she was not distracted and went right back to sleep when she was done. I still do not sleep well, even though it is Dan that goes in to check on her if she wakes up.

I am hoping that I will keep up with this blog. I plan on giving updates on what she is doing along with her stats when she goes to the doctors. I might share some articles that I find funny, important, or something else!

No comments:

Post a Comment