Friday, July 1, 2011

TTC

So here we go again! Dan and I decided a while back that we wanted to have 2 kids. 2 and be done! We started trying again in May with no success. June was not successful either. I have this idea that I want to get pregnant on the first shot. It did not happen with Grace and it did not happen this time either- I am a bit of an overachiever.

I am nervous about having another one. Grace was a really good baby- after I figured out what I was actually doing (not that I have a clue still but I am getting better). I love the newborn stage but really love when babies can play and do things on their own! I am excited to give Grace a brother or sister!

It looks like I will have 2 under 2 (hopefully). People give me the crazy look when I tell them this but Dan and I decided that we wanted them to be close in age but not too close. We have a good support system with my mom and his. I figure that it will all work out!

Fingers crossed that I get knocked up some time soon! I am trying not to stress or think about it too much- just having fun with the "practice"!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! I am so excited for you! Ignore those who think you are crazy for wanting 2 under 2. For some people that is just perfect (I think it is!), while others couldn't imagine having kids any closer than 5 years apart.

    But yeah, have fun with the "practice" ;) Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! We were talking about ttc but I need to loose more weight first. I am determined to be healthy and not sick and on bed rest the whole time with Ellie. You will get knocked up soon enough just practice practice practice!

    ReplyDelete