Sunday, July 10, 2011

Don't know how you deal....

I was given shitty news on Friday afternoon. My sister-in-law who was 12 weeks pregnant has a miscarriage. I am at a loss for words. She cried and cried and I was at a loss for words. It happened so suddenly and I feel numb. I spoke to my brother, who is my only sibling. He was devastated and was said that he and my sis-in-law had run out of things to say to each other. I hung up the phone and looked at Grace. I was never so goddamn grateful in my life.

I then became angry. Why is it that some assholes can have kids. You know who I mean- the ones that abuse their kids- whether it be physical/mental/verbal/neglect/whatever- but a wonderful couple who would love a baby more than everything lose one. I just don't get it. Maybe I am not supposed to. I say it is bullshit. People that abuse kids make me sick, while some people lose kids or cannot have kids at all that would treat them like gold.

I know they will get over this with love and time. I hope and pray that they will try again and be blessed with what I have.

I love you guys and I am sending you love every minute of the day.


2 comments:

  1. Im so sorry for your sister in law. A loss like that is a terrible thing. I have never gone through it myself but when i was pregnant i had a friend who was also right behind me in her pregnancy and she lost her baby girl (she had 2 boys already and really wanted a girl) at about 5 months. I think the best thing you can do for her just listen, and be there. my prayers will be with her (and your family) <3

    ReplyDelete